Friday, March 4, 2011

Persian Princess



I am back to jewelry making again. This time I created 2 sets of dangling earrings and I name it the "Persian Princess". Both of these earrings are made with sterling silver with pearls, one with light aqua blue Swarovski crystals and the other with light rose Swarovski crystals.

This is how my workspace looks like, I like to be systematic and organized:



I am going to give one of them away to a blogger friend of mine as a present. And for the other pair I will be listing it on my Etsy store shortly.

2 comments:

Jie Jie said...

wow! you're talented, I bet this is for Fuz right? >.< I love the second one!

Cutie Fishball said...

Yes I am thinking to give the aqua blue pair to Fuz since her skintone is fair and light blue is going to be pretty on her!