Monday, March 7, 2011

$6.35 for 2 Physicians Formula Happy Booster Blush @ CVS!!! DEAL!


Ever since I posted my blog post on the deal on Physicans Formula Happy Booster Blush deal at CVS, my friend Lala would like to try the blush as well since PF is not available at her country. So I went back to CVS yesterday.

I have accumulated several coupons and found better savings for the manufacturer's coupon ($4 off peelies)

Woot!


A wooping total of $6.35 for 2 blushes, and that's after tax too! Just about 3 bucks for a blush!

So the breakdown of the coupons I used:
$4 peelies (manufacturer's coupon) *2 = $8
$7 CVS Extra Care Bucks, 
$3 off $15 CVS purchase. 
--------------------------------------------------------
$18 total!

Woot, a grand savings of 18 bucks!

So as the old saying, "The deal hunter strikes again!" LOL!

No comments: