Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Shu Uemura Mika Ninagawa Sakura collection haul


I admit I am a sucker for limited edition items. Sometime last week I received an email from Shu Uemura that they have a limited edition Sakura makeup pouch with purchase over $70. Since I have been eyeing on this Sakura collection for a while, I jumped on ordering from Shu Uemura's website immediately!

These are the items that I got:

rouge unlimited sakura collection in Limited package, tinted sakura pink, BG932 PEACHY PINK (WARM UNDERTONE)




special edition powder foundation case by mika ninagawa



face architect glow enhancing powder foundation IN MEDIUM BEIGE 754 (WARM UNDERTONE)

GWP: Sakura limited edition makeup pouch and high performance balancing cleansing oil fresh (pink) 50ml

Along with the limited edition UV under base mousse SPF 30 PA+++ Beige, I have successfully collected one of my favorite things in my makeup stash!




4 comments:

Jie Jie said...

Nice:)!! I didn't get the whole set when I bought the UV mousse BB beige 'cos must spend over S$100plus. How do you find the BB beige?

Cutie Fishball said...

I bought the BB Beige from a HK seller before I got the rest of the collection from Shu Uemura USA website. A minimum of $70 for the Sakura pouch, and 3 items easily fulfill that minimum... Basically the compact and the lipstick are part of the limited edition too...

I haven't been making up lately coz of allergies, so I will have to wait a bit before applying make up back on to my face!

MisoJenny said...

So pretty I would 不捨得用

Cutie Fishball said...

actually i end up not using the sakura pouch and the foundation case. I store them up already.... I am the kind of girl that will actually keep these collector's items!