Thursday, June 9, 2011

Naruko + My Beauty Diary Haul!!


Woot! My long awaited Naruko haul has arrived!

Actually lately, I have been getting much luck with surface mail. I wasn't expecting this Naruko to arrive until sometime in July (2+ months expected for surface mail)... Since I ordered so much through a buyer's agent in Taiwan, and resulted in 5kg worth of goods, I decided to use surface mail for a cheaper postage and get 1 more Naruko item, haha!

So this box showed up in our mail room:



Oh, I saw a clue, "Naruko" tape, oh will it be? My heart was beating so fast



Opening up the box:




Woot! I am so excited digging into a box full of goodies!


These are the items I got this time:


Naruko:
Apple Seed & Tranexamic Acid Soothing White Hydra Essence
Apple Seed & Tranexamic Acid Soothing White Hydra Milk
Apple Seed & Tranexamic Acid Soothing White Serum
Taiwan Magnolia & 5,5-dipropyl-biphenyl-2,2-idol Whitening Serum (Can't find this item in Naruko US website)
Rose & Snow Fungus Aqua Cubic Hydrator
Narcissus Total Defense Moisturizing Dew
Narcissus Total Defense Repairing Dew
Narcissus Total Defense Night Brightening Serum
Niaouli & Tea Tree T-Zone Blackhead Remover
Marjoram and Lavender Classical Brightening Night Jelly + Narcissus Total Defense Night Eye Jelly set (buy one set, get one set free! this is really a nice deal!)
Narcissus Total Defense Night Jelly
Magnolia Brightening and Firming Jight Gelly
Facial White Illuminating Cotton Pads
Facial SPA Massage Cotton Pads


(along with 2 Narcissus Total Defense Eye Essence Cream samples and 1 Taiwan Magnolia whitening serum sample)




AMPM:
3 pcs set: PM C12 two-step line reducing set (C12 ultimate line reducer & vitamin C serum enhancer), super triple HA serum, and skin ecological indoor defense cream, this is a super deal!


(along with 2 full sized GWP happy everyday flash foam wash and PM makeup remover sample)


My Beauty Diary:
Hello Kitty Honey Strawberry Mask (limited edition)
Hello Kitty Strawberry Milk Mask (limited edition)


I will be jumping into the Naruko skin care line once I wrap up my current skin care (I do not like to put things to waste!!) I will be reviewing them shortly!

8 comments:

Jie Jie said...

Let's work hard to wrap up all our existing skincare!! I'm using the cotton pads (blue box) and so far ok, I still prefer The Body Shop Cotton pads:p You should have bought the Magnolia Firming spray, its great for summer.

Cutie Fishball said...

Only if I know that Magnolia firming spray is that good for summer, I would have gotten it. But I plan to haul again soon, for their new red job's tears series so I may just get the firming spray too. At the moment I just use mineral water or depsea water spray...

I got the whitening cotton pads as well, and I will compare it with the regular purple box ones.... so far I dont really have big problems with the purple box ones...

Jie Jie said...

Haha, I realised that the colour is purple not blue after I posted the comments. The quality is good but I don't really like the design:)

Cutie Fishball said...

I actually like the Japanese ones I got, by the brand of Selena, "Eture Cotton" they seem to be studier and I like they way they feel on my skin. I stocked up a few boxes of them since my last trip to HK!!!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-opGOfGujIKQ/Tc7Yx_FIqqI/AAAAAAAAAKY/pwJ7WNZP9zA/s1600/S1210003.JPG

MisoJenny said...

Wahh.... >.< I want HK masks!! Where can I find them??

Cutie Fishball said...

Em, Ebay but you don't trust them, Taiwan but you think the buyer's agent thing is too troublesome, so the remaining solution is to ask Jie Jie for help!

Anonymous said...

that's a lot of stuff from Naruko!!! O--O

Cutie Fishball said...

Hello Miss Elain Nio: Welcome to my blog.... ya, it's a lot, but it's good quality skincare that I cannot get in the US... and to make the shipping worth, I just grab a few lines from Naruko to try.... there will be another haul soon!