Friday, September 30, 2011

Wedding Day go-er, featuring Lunasol Water Gel foundation


August 21, 2011 is the big day for my friend Psyche and her newly married husband Richard. I have known Psyche eversince in our primary school days (a whopping 20 years ago!!!)

It's interesting that after 2 decades, we are still living in the same city away from home!



A sneak peak of her fab wedding. Instead of a first dance, they have a first duet together (their love story began from an orchestra rehearsal a few years ago!)


Interesting huh?

For this wedding go-er look, I selected something more dramatic. I rarely use blue eyeshadows on a daily basis (my daily eyeshadow picks is nude and browns!), but this time, I reach out for my Lunasol EX-02 Vacation Ocean:




Something different from my usual makeup, right? And I apply half a falsies on the outer half of my lash too...

It compliments with the blue tie my significant other half picked too!



The ceremony was held in a small chapel close by our house. I was using Lunasol Water Gel foundation (which was a tad too dark for me, so I mix it with Shu Uemura BB mousse and dust it off with Mac MSF in medium light). As it's the height of summer, the chapel gets rather stuffy inside with all the wedding guests.... Look at my honey for a sweating face! My foundation was staying put without becoming a grease head!


FOTD tools:
Face: Shu Uemura BB mousse in medium beige, Lunasol Water Gel foundation in OC-4, MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Medium Light, MAC Semi-Precious MSF in Crystal Pink as blush (not shown)
Eyes: Jill Stuart Eye Jelly N in Satin Lingerie, Lunasol Ocean Scene Eyes in EX-02 Vacation Ocean, Dollywink liquid eyeliner, Urban Decay Pencil liner in Stash, Heroine Make Lengthening mascara
Lips: Lunasol liquid lips EX-03 in Clear Rose and MAC dazzleglass in Sublime Shine
Tools: my HG Mizuho face brush!

That's it for now. Thank you for reading on!

3 comments:

Jie Jie said...

I love your FOTD:)! You have beautiful eyes I must say..and your hubby so cute...

Noniek said...

I like the eyeshadow color ;) nice wedding!

Cutie Fishball said...

@Noniek! Thanks! It's the Lunasol summer limited edition Ocean Scene Eyes EX-02!!