Thursday, September 8, 2011

NARS Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner

Last night I was stopping by Sephora and I wanted to do a swatch for my Singaporean beauty pals that doesn't have NARS in their island :(

This time I am swatching the new NARS Larger Than Life Long-Wear pencil liners:



A closer look at the 9 colors available:



My personal favorites are Abbey Road (iridescent turquoise), Rue De Rivoli (metallic forest green) and Via Appia (copper brown). I will be hauling them at the Sephora F&F sale in Nov!!

2 colors that I didn't like is Madison Avenue (slate grey) and Rue Bonaparte (light almond). I thought Rue Bonaparte is a like an off white/cream white, but to me it looks like a concealer color.... yuck!

It's definitely smudge-proof, rub-proof, and water-proof:



After an initial cleansing oil (DHC mild cleansing oil) rub:



After some serious cleaning:


I will be waiting for Sephora F&F to haul my top 3 fav colors!

These awesome liners are available on www.nars.com and www.sephora.com

2 comments:

Jie Jie said...

yup, the green and brown are definitely a good pick! I want NARS XD!

Anonymous said...

I didnt know NARS has such lasting pencils! And the colours remind me of the Sephora Jumbo Crayon pencils I just bought recently :)