Friday, September 9, 2011

DHC Mild Touch Cleansing Oil


My usual Shu Uemura green tea cleansing oil is almost out and I have been looking around for a less expensive option but good quality cleansing oil as replacement.

I have used DHC deep cleansing oil which is their best seller (the one in yellow oil) before. They did a decent job removing makeup, but to be honest I am not a big fan of their rubbery scent. After I read about Muse's blog on DHC mild cleansing oil, this has been at the back of my mind for a potential replacement candidate.

And until the end of this month (8/31), DHC mild cleansing oil is on sale on DHC website for $12.50 each (instead of $14). Make sure to do your homework and google extra coupons before you order. I have actually added another item to qualify for free shipping and $ off. So my total for 3 items was $24. Yay for extreme couponing!

Back of the box with directions and ingredients:



Cleaning power on the new NARS eyeliners:





So far, not bad for the super waterproof NARS Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliners!

I find this pink lacey design very cute, and as Muse said, it's a departure from the usual US version of DHC products.... now we have cute package available to us!



And this packaging looks very familiar... does it ring a bell to anyone??



I find it similar to Jill Stuart Fall 2011 limited edition's design... the princessy and lacey design, plus the chandelier like aspect of it... they are like sisters!

Speaking of JS Fall collection, I am also waiting my shipment of my items (limited edition blushers and prism carat eyes) to arrive in the mail soon.... So, stay tuned!!

4 comments:

Jie Jie said...

The packaging is so adorable!!

Anonymous said...

I've not tried DHC cleansing oil yet but it's such a highly raved product! I love the pink, lace packaging too! DHC has probably realised what packaging design works for ladies like us! :D

Anonymous said...

Nice....the design really remind me of my JS blush in #105

Cutie Fishball said...

Jie Jie- I love the price even more!

Lynn- I like this much better than the classic yellow one which has an awful rubber scent to it! But this is one of the few cute packaging we have in north america (other one being happy booster!)

Elaine- I think JS has cleansing oil too??? But I suppose they cost more than double!