Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Ettusais Nighttime Defense


Ettusais is a sub-brand from Shiseido. I recently saw this from another Hong Kong beauty blog, and it's always nice to be on the defense for potential break outs. 

Actually the main reason why I got this is to pair it up with Naruko's night jelly. I don't really like the sticky feeling of night jelly and I prefer to set it with this powder so much of the facial product stays on my face but not the pillow!



It comes with a sifting net as well:



And a velour puff:



The powder of this product is white, but appears translucent on skin:




The powders is very fine, and it's comparable to the moisture powder that came with Laneige's Water Sleeping Mask. 

I am still getting break outs once in a while so I am doubtful if this formula does stop me from getting break out. Does this product work? I think so! My jawline break out problem that has been killing me the past few weeks has died down by A LOT. And I do like the setting function of this fine powder on Naruko's night jellies. I think I should look around more for similar products but with a more affordable price tag...

No comments: