Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Latest hauls^^ [6] Revlon Lip Butter haulage.... went overboard!!


To date, I have hauled over 55 sticks of Revlon Lip Butters....

Do not be mistaken, I only own 3 Lip Butters myself.... as I am not a big fan of lipsticks (remember, I am an eyeshadow kind of girl?)

Of course I will not be able to consume 55 pieces of lipstick by myself alone.... These butters are requested from my pals who live in Asia and partly because of the rave on youtube and mostly because of it comparable quality to Chanel's coco shine, and most importantly the ongoing buy 1 get 1 at 50% off deals in the US, friends have asked me to custom purchase for them....




Doesn't the layout looks like a rainbow???

This is part of the haul going to Singapore recently.... I haven't photographed the entire haul I got because I have sent them out to other parts of the world earlier....



I bet laying out 55 lipsticks on my desk will freak my husband out!

Personally I only have 4 lip butters myself-Peach Parfait, Pink Truffle, Berry Smoothie, and Sugar Plum. Peach Parfait is my favorite pick. 

What is your favorite color? Do share!

7 comments:

MissGennD said...

They are quite expensive here in Asia... 50% off? Wooot I wish they would give out that deal here too. Thanks for sharing~

Cutie Fishball said...

@MissGennD, buy one get second one for 50% off, so equates to about 25% off... but we have a lower retail price than Asia (i think SG$15.9 and HK$98).... so these are mainly for my HK and SG friends overseas....

Jie Jie said...

YAY!! Can't wait to get it:)

Cutie Fishball said...

@Jie Jie, these butters are at Elaine's now. And more of it will come after package #2 is going out next week (after your lego t shirt)

Naomi @ deliciae.org said...

Wow! That's a big haul.

I wished they would sell them here in Holland. I want to try them so badly.

Cutie Fishball said...

@Naomi- you can try some sites that will ship internationally or ask for someone from the US to get it and ship to you! They are really good, worth a try!

Anonymous said...

Sorry I'm just catching up now!! Impressive pics and you're such a kind frd of course :D