Thursday, July 14, 2011

Coach Factory Store online haul



Well, this is not a haul for myself, because living in the US for over a decade now, I am over Coach (haha, I am aiming at higher brands these days?) ... but Coach is quite popular in Asia, and in particular Japan, so this haul is 100% for Momo-chan who has requested me to get a few(?) Coach items when I received their exclusive invitation to join their factory store sale online back in June.


She ended up asking me to haul 11 items, and the cost of everything (including my EMS postage to her) is less than the cost of 1 bag (silver bag on the top of the image above).... Japanese are really paying ridiculous prices for Coach retail in Japan!


I opened up the package and did some inspection for her prior to sending them off to Japan...


Ok, show time of items she hauled:


Wallets-





Small pouches and bags:








The only large bag, quite a pretty silver color indeed, this is the silver bag that is said to cost over 80,000yen in Japan, wtf???


5 comments:

elainie said...

that's a lot!!! ;P

Jie Jie said...

lol.. must have costed you a bomb!

Cutie Fishball said...

it costed her a bomb... I didn't get anything..... but according to her, it's a very very good deal????

Zaag said...

so, how do you get into coach's online factory store? lol, please let me know.

Cutie Fishball said...

Zaag: It's an invitation only sale. They will send out emails when their store opens online. In fact there is one going on and there is only a few hours left...