Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Sneak Peek of SUQQU Fall 2012 collection「大人専用ピンク」


As I was browsing online last night, I came across some interesting sneak peak photos of SUQQU Fall 2012 makeup collection!!!

Images courtesy of tweets from Frau editor @sekitatsu79:



SUQQU。可愛すぎず落ち着きすぎずの「大人専用ピンク」でまとめられた秋冬コレクション

SUQQU. A not too cute and yet not too calm "Adult-only Pinks" for the Fall Winter collection.

It looks like there will be a new eyeshadow quad, a cheek blusher, and a new lipstick color? Stay tuned for more info!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This looks like a great collection. I love the neutral colors and the sleek packaging :)

Cutie Fishball said...

@Rinny- Thanks for stopping by! I hope to see more photo release of the Fall 2012 collection from SUQQU! Their products never fail on me, though they are expensive but they are really worth the extra penny!

. said...

I love SUQQU! The brand has top notch products. They are truly worth investing in.

Cutie Fishball said...

@Shina, it is indeed a top notch product (but expensive!) and I agree with you 100% that it's worth the investment and very wearable!