Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Yet, another one-of-its-kind iPhone case^^


Since White Day (3/14) is approaching, I decided to share some love to a blogger that inspired me a lot... Fuzkittie! She has a lot of great makeup tutorials on YouTube, as well as offer great skincare recommendations and tons of makeup swatches on her facebook page^^ 

(she is a great influence on how I spend my pocket money, haha!)

Anyways, back to the point. I wanted to make her something special. I DIY jewelry, but I also know that she has been receiving lots of earrings as well, so I decided to make something that it's truely one of a kind to Fuz. Then I saw her profile picture on FB:



I got inspired by her happy face and a big red heart-shaped box, so I sketched out something and I made her a felt iphone case! I even put her name Fuz on it so it's exclusively hers!

The idea behind it came from the big box of chocolate Fuz is holding in the picture. The closure is at her arms to the right, so it's a side closure. It's just like the girl hugging into the iPhone and keep it to her heart.


After making one for Fuz, it's so cute that I decided to make another one for myself, aka, Be² (=BeBe, my other nickname!!)





And this is the back:



And I added a personal touch at the corner on the back, I stitched my initials at the back :)

I hope Fuz will enjoy the phone case :)

4 comments:

Jie Jie said...

wow!!!! so CUTE!! Fuz's gonna love it!! You're so talented..

Cutie Fishball said...

I really hope she will like it, I model this after her FB profile pic. She should get it today or tomorrow, I want to see her reaction too!

Perhaps someday I will make something for u jie jie!

Jie Jie said...

Aww... its ok:D I look forward to her video talking about your special gift :D

Cutie Fishball said...

haha, perhaps my phone case to her will be starring in her video!!

I will take a break from craft making for the weekend, but I will surely make something :) what are u in the mood for?