Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Majolica Majorca Cream Pencil Liner BK 999 and BR 611 swatches and reviews


Majolica Majorca's Cream Pencil Liner was just released not too long ago for Spring 2011. However, there are only 2 colors for these cream pencils, BK 999 (Black) and BR 611 (Brown)

I have been using the my L'oreal Le Kohl Pencil in Onyx for a while and the results aren't that satisfying. The liners on my lower lash line will disappear in a matter of 2-3 hours so the lasting power isn't satisfying at all.

My L'oreal Le Kohl Pencil:



Looking at MJ Cream pencil liner up close:



So, comparing the swatches of different pencil liners side by side:



MJ's cream liner glide on smoothly with a creamier texture (hence the name Cream Pencil Liner!!)

When wet with water on the swatches:



There isn't any effect on the liners, it's when I wipe it with tissue paper on my hand that we see something happen:



BR 611 seems to come out more than BK 999. But my L'oreal has lost half of its pigmentation on my hands already. That's with water only...

Then with cleansing oil and a gentle swap:



L'oreal is almost gone without any effort. MJ is still here but it's not as hard to remove like its mascara counterpart.

Here's an EOTD with MJ BR 611 applied to my lower lash line:



Lasting power is much better than L'oreal. 4 hours after applying, the cream liner stayed put under my lower lash line. Texture is great and non-irritating to my eyes (meaning tearing me up!) I would highly recommend this product to contact lens wearer!

No comments: