Thursday, February 2, 2012

Latest Hauls^^ [1] Naruko, Dr. Wu, and Neogence etc...

As I mentioned before, these days because of the dry winter months, I have been focusing much more on skincare. I do believe in "less is more".... the better your skin is, the less foundation you will use!


Naruko had a big end of year sale around the holidays (well they always have sales in their TW website year-round, and their pricing is much more attractive then their US website counterpart.... but the end of year sale is the one with the biggest discounts!) and I managed to haul one of my favorite line - Raw Job's Tears! 

And they have some nice GWP this round too!!! (like full size BB cream, traveling size Raw Job's Tears set, sheet masks, ampm serums, Rose Fungus samples, lip balm).... basically everything you see in the front row are GWP!

Along with my other skincare hauls from Taiwan, I am ordering a deluxe size of Neogence Hyaluronic Hydrating Acid Essence (2 super size of 30ml plus a 8ml travel size) and the price is just 50% more than what it would cost from sasa.com for a regular 20ml size! 

And I have heard great things about Dr Wu's Hydrating masks with Hyaluronic Acid. They are not the cheapest masks when you compare them with My Beauty Diary but it's rare to see them at a 15pcs box set for the price of 2x the regular 3 pcs/box set. So I grabbed it while I saw them in the taiwanese drugstore website.

For those who are interested in directly purchasing Taiwanese brands skincare directly from Taiwan, you can contact the buyer's agent directly at naruko.tw.agent[at]gmail[dot]com

5 comments:

Popcorn said...

OHHH I didnt know we could still order online and get it shipped internationally. haha You hauled so many goodies! I only have tried one thing from them: Tea Tree Clay Cleanser. Reviews Please :)

Cutie Fishball said...

@Popcorn- for Naruko, you cannot have the ship to you, as they have a US distributor now.... and for Dr Wu and Neogence I get them via pchome, but they only take taiwan credit cards only.... so I ordered all of them via a taiwanese agent.

For Naruko, I have tried the appleseed, raw job's tear, narcissus, tea tree, and magnolia line. So far tea tree works for my breaks out and raw job tear is a good all in one line! I will review them in a bit when my schedule frees up!

Jie Jie said...

Wow great haul!!! Look forward to your reviews soon, especially on Dr Wu masks

Maria said...

oh my god! what a haul!!!
i don't know if i can order from Taiwanese site to my country, but i will contact the agent you indicated.

thank you so much!!

Cutie Fishball said...

@beautycadabra, I believe the agent do ship internationally. Just email her with a list of items you will like to order and she will send you a quote back :) Enjoy the shopping process!