Monday, May 23, 2011

Dr. Jart+ Whitening Water Drop - Ultimate Hydra Whitening Moisturizer


If any of you remember, I mentioned earlier in my blog that I got a twin pack of the Olay Regenerist micro-sculpting cream from costco 2 months ago.

Since the weather is finally warming up, I think it's time for me to move on to some moisturizer that is lighter in texture and easier to absorb. Olay's cream is a tad too thick for the day under foundation, but it's fine for night.

In my beauty package from Hong Kong, my friend Lala sent me this Dr. Jart+ Whitening Water Drop to try. (So sweet of her!)

Sephora recently started carrying Dr. Jart+, but they have only 2 products so far. But hey, they carries BB cream by Dr. Jart+, which is not bad because BB cream as so hard to come by here in this country! Only if they have more than 1 color choice though.....


This is description of the product on the box:


"makes water drops right on contact with the skin" - oh, this sounds very interesting!

And the ingredients list:


Camellia sinensis, which is tea leaves (茶花) such as green tea, white tea, black tea, and as I remembered from my old school days in plants classes, is an ingredient often used in skin care as they have excellent properties as an anti-oxidant for whitening and evening out skintone. Lately I have been experiencing some break out problems probably due to the change in weather, and I have some uneven skintone due to acne scarring. I will need hydration to quench my skin and this is such an exciting moisturizer to try before my Naruko shipment from Taiwan arrives! (Wink!!)

This moisturizer is a milky gel like lotion type that comes out of a squeeze tube (more sanitary in my opinion):



And it's quite easy to spread around:



Then after a few massages, water drops appear on the back of the hand! It does deliver what it claims on the box!



Within seconds, the moisturizer is fully absorbed into the skin. Very refreshing, and no sticky feeling. Perfect for summer months!



And did I mention that it has a pleasant slight citrus fragrance? Coincidentally, it smells like this:



My Crabtree & Evelyn Citron, Honey & Corriander hand therapy cream!

No comments: