Thursday, February 24, 2011

First post of cutie fishball, February 24th, 2011

I have been blogging in Yahoo! Blog for sometime but unfortunately most of the entries were written in Chinese, and I hope to share my blog with more users, and hence I started fresh on this blog.


Moving on from my old blog.


What should I blog about here? The first thing that came to my mind are all my little DIY projects, anywhere from crafting to jewelry making, or mini beauty hauls inspired by other beauty bloggers like Lotus Palace, the Muse, and Fuzkittie?


(though I know I am anywhere close to being resourceful as them... *blush* but I will try... in the end I am a girl that like to play with makeup, haha!)


Perhaps I should first blog about my craft projects in my next blog?


The attack of Mamegoma on my felt cakes!!

No comments: