Saturday, February 26, 2011

Canmake Melty Nude Lips 04 Peach Beige

Canmake Melty Nude Lip in 04 Peach Beige

One of the items I got from my beauty haul is the Canmake Melty Nude Lip in 04 Peach Beige.

I think it has been my obsession to achieve a nude lip look that has been so popular lately in Asia. My reasoning behind it is with a neutral looking lips, more attention can be given on the eye make up (yes I love putting time into making my eyes look pretty!)

Let's take a look:

Canmake Melty Nude Lip in its pretty casing


The packaging looks so sleek with copper chrome finish... but it also means finger printing all over the lipstick.

Swatch on my hand:

Swatch appears to be more pinkish


Lippie on my own lips:
(FYI, I am a NC-30)
Natural daylight

Under fluorescent lighting, it appears more beige

After thoughts? I think this lip stick is quite matte in my opinion, it's not a bad lip stick because it is quite moisturizing, but I prefer a hint of gloss a little more so I would pair it up with Nudy Lip Glow over it to achieve my desired look.


No comments: