Friday, December 2, 2011

And... I am back!

Sorry for being MIA for so long... I did have a blast in Mexico and I still remember how blue the water is over there.... 

I have been back for almost 3 weeks already but I have had new projects on hand so that makes blogging harder for me... but I will try to blog more, do not give up on me!

This blogpost is on the highlights of my trip....

And my journey started out like this when we landed in Cancun:



Depressing huh?

But the weather turned 180 the next day and remain nice and sunny for the remaining of our stay!

View of the resort pool:



See what I meant by the blues of the water? I never seen such kind of blue around here....



So I had some leisure time to do some drawing:



Finished product:



And some interesting encounters... a giant lizard! (about 2 feet long, almost stepped on it as we were taking pictures of coconut trees with awful lot of coconuts!)



The trip was definitely relaxing, a final touch of nice views on the plane... The island you see below is Cuba!



I am in love with the turquoise waters so much that I want to go back... not necessarily Mexico (well, some of you know why.... some unfortunate incidents happened during our stay), but definitely other parts of the Caribbean!

3 comments:

Jie Jie said...

Love the pictures especially the beach with clear blue sky...it is an unforgettable trip :)

Cutie Fishball said...

Yes, the blues are truely unique.... the next stop will be the great barrier reef in Australia!

MisoJenny said...

you are so artistic!! Miss you!